1. Acceptance of TermsThis Member Agreement (“Agreement”) describes the terms upon which Cowork Unite (“Cowork Unite”) (Galaxy Quotes, LLC) a Colorado limited liability company with its principle place of business located in Denver, Colorado offers a Cowork Unite Member (“Member”) access to the content and services provided by the Cowork Unite website (“Site”). Cowork Unite provides an online venue in which Members can create a portfolio in which they can post their creative work including, but not limited to, artwork, logos, graphics, print products, web and phone design, videos, musical compositions, illustrations, paintings, crafts, fashion designs, architecture designs, interior designs, writings, graphic design, or any other type of creative work (hereinafter referred to generally as “Content”), and post and/or quote on a Project (“Project”), Event (“Event”), or Space (“Space”). Please review this Agreement carefully. By visiting and using the services provided by Cowork Unite or by clicking on the “I Accept” check box when creating an account, Member is agreeing to the following terms. If Member does not agree to any of these terms in this Agreement please do not use the Site and click on the “I Accept” check box when creating an account. This Agreement is effective upon Member clicking on the “I Accept” checkbox when creating an account. Member’s continued use of Cowork Unite after such time will signify Member’s acceptance of this Agreement or any modifications hereinafter made to this Agreement. Cowork Unite reserves the right, but is not obligated, to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement through self-help, moderation of the Site, active investigation, arbitration, litigation, and prosecution. Cowork Unite reserves the right at Galaxy Quote’s sole discretion to refuse, suspend, and/or terminate service to any Member for any reason.
2. EligibilityOnly Members that can lawfully enter into and form legal contracts may use this Site and its services. By clicking the “I Accept” button and/or through the use of Galaxy Quote’s services, Member expressly represent that Member is at least eighteen (18) and may lawfully enter into and form binding contracts.
3. Modification to this AgreementCowork Unite reserves the right, at Galaxy Quote’s own discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter this Agreement at any time and without notice. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Agreement. Upon any changes, modifications, or alterations to this Agreement Members may be required to accept the modified Agreement in order to continue Member’s use of the Site. Member agrees that the modified Agreement is in effect as soon as it is posted on the Site.
4. Use of the SiteMember agrees that Member will use the Site and its services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. While using Cowork Unite and its services, Member agrees that Member will not:
- provide false information to Cowork Unite, including personal information;
- misrepresent Member or any affiliation with a third party;
- register under a false name or use an unauthorized or invalid email address;
- impersonate another individual or organization;
- use an unauthorized payment method;
- make use of another Member’s account without authorization;
- transfer Member’s account without the consent of Cowork Unite;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of Cowork Unite or a third party;
- violate any laws;
- violate any rights accorded to Cowork Unite or any third party;
- violate the privacy rights of any other party by abusing the Content provided by the Site;
- collect any information about other Members without their consent;
- distribute or otherwise post spam;
- interfere with the posting of other Members;
- use the Site in the furtherance of a pyramid scheme;
- post material that is protected by trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or otherwise subject to a third party proprietary right unless Member is the owner of such proprietary right or Member has permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Cowork Unite a license to the material according to the terms of this Agreement;
- post defamatory, libelous, false, or obscene content;
- post an illegal or otherwise unlawful Project on the Site;
- materially change a Project, Event, or Space after Member has selected a Member without the consent of the selected Member;
- post a Project, Event, Space, or Portfolio which Member has no intention of performing;
- quote on or get involved with a Project, Event, Space, or Portfolio which Member has no intention of performing;
- quote on or get involved with a Project, Event, Space, or Portfolio which Member knows Member cannot perform;
- fail to provide a deliverable to a Project poster after Member has been selected to perform the Project unless the Project poster materially changes the Project after Member’s selection or unless Member and the Project poster otherwise agree that a deliverable will not be provided;
- fail to provide a deliverable to a Event poster after Member has been selected to perform the Event unless the Event poster materially changes the Event after Member’s selection or unless Member and the Event poster otherwise agree that a deliverable will not be provided;
- fail to provide a deliverable to a Space poster after Member has been selected to perform the Space duty the Space poster materially changes the Space after Member’s selection or unless Member and the Space poster otherwise agree that a deliverable will not be provided;
- fail to provide a deliverable to a Portfolio poster after Member has been selected to perform the Portfolio duty the Portfolio poster materially changes the Portfolio after Member’s selection or unless Member and the Portfolio poster otherwise agree that a deliverable will not be provided;
- distribute, copy, or modify the content posted by another Member;
- distribute, copy, or modify content that belongs to Cowork Unite; or
- manipulate the payment and fee structure of the Site or otherwise circumvent payment for services provided by the Site.
5. Obligation of MembersAs a Member of the Cowork Unite Site, Member agrees to:
- comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- provide and maintain complete, up-to-date, and correct information to Cowork Unite;
- post only content that Member owns or has a license to post;
- bear the risk of engaging in the performance of any Project, Portfolio, Event, or Space posted on the Site; and
- indemnify and hold Cowork Unite harmless for all claims made by any other Member or third party arising from Member’s activity on the Site.
6. Purchase Policies, Karma Points and DonationsAs a Member of Cowork Unite, Member may purchase services such as:
- post a featured Project, Portfolio, Space or Event
- have unlimited number of portfolio items in Member’s profile
- be featured on the first page of the portfolio section, availability willing and at Galaxy Quote’s discretion.
7. Cowork Unite Feedback SystemCowork Unite reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any post for any reasons, including, without limitation if Cowork Unite determines that the post contains any of the following:
- Any remark, statement, or language that libels or defames another Cowork Unite Member and/or Cowork Unite.
- Any remark, statement, or language that is offensive, abusive and/or demeaning.
- Any remark, statement, or language that references illegal activity and/or is used in the furtherance of illegal activity.
- Any remark, statement, or language that does not address the goods or services offered.
- Any remark, statement, or language that disparages Cowork Unite.
8. Member VerificationCowork Unite reserves the right to verify a Member’s identity using any Member information provided to Cowork Unite. Verification may occur at any time during membership, including during registration, use of the Site, and upon termination of membership. Cowork Unite may use some or all of the following measures to verify a Member’s identity:
- Credit Card Verification: Cowork Unite reserves the right to verify a Member’s identity using credit card information provided by the Member during account registration. A prospective Member’s credit card information is not stored on the Cowork Unite server and Cowork Unite disclaims any and all responsibility for damages that may occur from providing credit card information to Cowork Unite. Cowork Unite reserves the right to utilize a third party to perform credit card verification. If Cowork Unite is unable to verify a prospective Member’s information using credit card verification, Cowork Unite reserves the right to deny membership to the prospective Member.
- Reverse Phone Lookup: Cowork Unite reserves the right to require a Member to provide a phone number to Cowork Unite at any time during membership, including but not limited to during registration, during membership, and upon termination of membership. Cowork Unite reserves the right to use a third party to verify a Member’s information using phone number using reverse phone lookup. Cowork Unite disclaims any and all responsibility for damages that may occur from a Member’s providing phone number to Cowork Unite. If Cowork Unite is unable to verify a Member’s information using reverse phone lookup, Cowork Unite reserves the right to deny, disrupt, or terminate membership.
9. FeesThere is no fee to become a Member of Cowork Unite but donations and purchases of additional services are appreciated. Member acknowledges that, before purchasing or using credits, Member will be given an opportunity to confirm credit purchase or use. All transactions on Cowork Unite are in United States currency.
10. EmploymentMembership does not create an employment or agency relationship between Cowork Unite and any Member. In addition, Cowork Unite does not guarantee or warrant that any member will receive any engagement arising from the use of the Cowork Unite Site. Member agrees and understands that Cowork Unite does not make such warranties and resolve Cowork Unite from any reliance thereof. Member also agrees and understands that:
- Cowork Unite does not engage in pre-screening of Members, the Members are provided on an “as is” basis. Cowork Unite does not warrant the ability, accuracy, completeness and/or availability of any Member to perform a job.
- Use of the Cowork Unite Site and services does not create an agency relationship with Cowork Unite. Member agrees and understands that Cowork Unite is not Member’s agent and that Member, in Member’s sole discretion, decide which Projects to engage in. Member shall use caution and common sense in evaluating Member’s engagements with other Members.
- Cowork Unite is not responsible for any materials posted by Members, including but not limited to Projects.