As creative professionals, it is important to break up the day-to-day monotony of sitting at our desks and drinking our favorite beverage, as we try to grind out our work. To keep things fresh and innovative, especially if doing freelance work, we must switch up the scenery in order to stay creatively inspired. Places to work don’t have to be boring, as creative locations to freelance can often rejuvenate one’s work. So, to help you stay creatively inspired, here are 6 locations to consider:
- The Park – A very calming place to work.
- At the Beach – Nothing better than a great ocean breeze and palm trees.
- Small coffee shop – Be sure to buy a espresso of some-sort. . .its only fair!
- The bar – Yes, it is possible to get work done at a bar! Just make sure to arrive before happy hour. Cheers!
- Collaborative work space – Here, you get a chance to meet new people and network.
- Library – Very quiet and you are undoubtedly able to focus.