Freelancing, while attractive, isn’t always easy. Personally, I believe that freelancing tips and advice should always be welcomed. Continuously educating yourself on the current trends happening in your field of interest – especially freelancing – is very important when wanting to advance your career and overall life. So, to help you stay in the loop, here are 5 great books to read – focused on freelancing – that will help you excel as a creative professional:
- Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing and Ethical Guidelines By Graphic Artist Guild.
- My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire By Michelle Goodman
- Creatively Self Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs By Kristen Fisher
- How To Be A Rockstar Freelancer By Cayn Ta’eed and Collis Ta’eed
- The Wealthy Freelancer: 12 Secrets to a Great Income and Enviable Lifestyle By Steve Slaunwhite, Pete Savage and Ed Gandia